Northeast Ohio's #1 Choice for Air Conditioning Repairs
We are on Standby To Fix Your Air Conditioner and Make Your Home Cool Again
At Ozinga Sytems, our fleet of service vehicles are kept fully stocked to get your AC system back up and running quickly. You can count on us 24 hours a day for 365 days a year. When your ac system is down, the heat is on us to get it fixed as quickly as possible!
The Ozinga Systems Repair Advantage
- Covid-19: Our Covid-19 protective measures ensure the safety of your family (e.g. daily employee temperature checks, mandatory wearing of shoe covers, gloves and masks, and more).
- 24 Hour Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, you have Northeast Ohio’s leading AC repair experts on standby for your call!
- We Service Your Area: Ozinga Systems has an air conditioning service technician in your area right now! We respond to service calls faster than our competition.
- Our Technicians ARE NOT commissioned on repairs: The job of our technicians is to get your system up and running for as low of a cost as possible. There is absolutely no incentive for them to quote you for repairs you do not need, or recommend expensive parts over more affordable ones.
- We Operate a “Drug Free” workplace: We take your safety and that of our family and your home very seriously. We perform random drug testing of our team on a regular basis to ensure you get a safe and courteous visit each and every time we arrive at your home.
- Affordable Repairs: After diagnosing the HVAC unit, your technician will verify the repairs and cost before performing the work. We do not want you to have any surprises at the end of the service!
- All Makes and Models: Ozinga Systems can repair any AC system regardless of make and model!
- Superior Service: With our accreditation and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and tons of satisfied customer reviews, you can trust that your AC system is in good hands with us.
- We guarantee our work: At Ozinga Systems, we offer a “No Hassle” one year guarantee on all of our work.
Experiencing any of these Warning Signs?
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old
- Your air conditioner is inefficient by current energy standards
- Current repair estimate is costly
- Your air conditioner uses R22 freon
- Your home isn't comfortable
If so, it might be time to replace your AC unit.
It’s Allergy Season!! Do You or Someone In Your Family have Asthma, Allergies or Hay Fever? Click Here To See How We Can Reduce the Effects of These Conditions & Improve the Overall Quality Of The Air in Your Home