Northeast Ohio's #1 Choice for Furnace Repairs
We are on Standby To Fix Your Furnace and Make You and Your Family Warm and Comfy Again
At Ozinga Systems, our fleet of service vehicles are kept fully stocked to get your furnace fixed in no time. Our team is available to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When your furnace is down, the heat is on us to get it fixed as soon as possible!
The Ozinga Systems Repair Advantage
- Covid-19: Our Covid-19 protective measures are in place to ensure the safety of your family (e.g. daily employee temperature checks, mandatory wearing of shoe covers, gloves and masks, and more.)
- 24 Hour Service: We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Count on Northeast Ohio’s leading furnace repair specialists to be there when you need us!
- We Service Your Area: Ozinga Systems has a furnace repair technician in your area right now. Our response time to your call is quicker than our competition.
- Our Technicians ARE NOT commissioned on repairs: When arriving in your home, the job our of technicians is to repair your furnace for as low of a cost as possible. There is absolutely no incentive for them to quote repairs that you do not need, or recommend expensive parts over more affordable ones.
- We Operate a “Drug Free” workplace: At Ozinga Systems, we take the safety of you, your family, and your home very seriously. We regularly random drug testing of our team on a regular basis to ensure you receive a safe and courteous visit each and every time.
- Affordable Repairs: After diagnosing the furnace, your technician will verify the repairs and cost before performing the work. We do not want you to have any surprises at the end of the service visit!
- All Makes and Models: Ozinga Systems can repair any furnace regardless of make and model!
- Superior Service: With our accreditation and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and many satisfied customer reviews, you can trust that your furnace is in good hands with us
- We guarantee our work: At Ozinga Systems, we offer a “No Hassle” one year guarantee on all of our work.
Experiencing any of these Warning Signs?
- Your furnace is greater than 12 years old or you find yourself frequently making repairs
- Excessive Dust, Dirt, Soot or Rust ParticlesÂ
- Home Humidity Problems
- Rooms are Heating Unevenly
- Furnace Becomes Unusually Noisy or Develops Rattles, Buzzes or Hums
- Furnace Has Visible Signs of Rust or Cracks in or around the System
If so, it might be time to replace your furnace.
It's Allergy Season!! Do You or Someone In Your Family have Asthma, Allergies or Hay Fever? Click Here To See How We Can Reduce the Effects of These Conditions & Improve the Overall Quality Of The Air in Your Home